Friday, July 9, 2010

Postponing.

Let me explain the whole story.

This Sunday, July 11th, I am going 3 weeks to a summer English academy near London, and I won't even see a computer there.
I will be back July 30th.

I was planning to hold the release party today, Friday 9th, since I'd be really busy this weekend.
So I expected, and ordered, to have everything ready on Wednesday 7th, but unfortunately, I didn't have everything done by then.

Graphic designers had been amazingly busy with other magazines, and mine was.. falling down.

I cannot hold the party today, since there are still some pages unfinished, and I do not want to release half of the magazine.

I'm guessing you will all have to wait about 3 or 4 weeks to see Obsession Magazine's first issue.

I am really sorry, and believe me, I was super excited, and I am the most affected about all this.

1 comment:

  1. Wth? No! I wanted to see it too!! Can you not get tip_toe_girl to post it (just for this issue?) Please!! I understand if you can't though.

    ReplyDelete